Well, this is even worse.

You are certainly *not* making this clear anywhere on the landing page [1], 
are you? At least add a "2013" somewhere, to make it clear.


Also worth noting, some time ago I've submitted the updates to *census* at 
http://census.okfn.org/ and it was showing updated data, so I thought this was 
sorted out. Now, however, this is returning a redirect to 
https://index.okfn.org/ - the 2013 october "quality assured" index.

Looking at census now, I see the data I updated census is GONE, and the Google 
docs form at current census is throwing errors.


You seem to be trying exceptionally hard to make it next to impossible to know 
the census data did actually come to the right place.


Kind regards,
Gašper Žejn


Dne Nedelja, 9. marca 2014 ob 09:31:46 je Andrew Stott napisal(a):
> Gasper
> 
> The Index is a quality-assured snapshot as of October 2013.  See
> https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/open-data-census/2014-February/000395.html
> 
> Regards
> 
> Andrew
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: okfn-discuss [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
> Gasper Zejn Sent: 08 March 2014 22:39
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [okfn-discuss] Old data displayed in open data index
> 
> Is there a good reasong open data index isn't showing up-to-date info?
> 
> https://index.okfn.org/country/
> 
> Kind regards,
> Gašper Žejn
> _______________________________________________
> okfn-discuss mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/okfn-discuss
> 
> _______________________________________________
> okfn-discuss mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/okfn-discuss

_______________________________________________
okfn-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss
Unsubscribe: https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/okfn-discuss

Reply via email to