Wouldn’t Drupal be a good framework for something like this? Perhaps with a few 
add-ons, it should work fine.

 

From: okfn-discuss [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
heath rezabek
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2014 8:06 AM
To: Open Knowledge Foundation discussion list
Subject: [okfn-discuss] Open Source software for membership management?

 

This is off topic to a degree, but does relate to open source software.

A nonprofit I work with with is looking into moving from a manual membership 
tracking and fulfillment system to a more scalable one.  

They're seeking platforms for taking in and managing memberships, including 
potential payments/donations/subscriptions, but secondarily, one that hosts 
community features such as bulletin boards, member profiles, etc.  A high level 
of polish (or at least themability) is desired.

I'm trying to assure them that open source is the way to go for purposes of 
data portability, but I'm shaky on open source options that exist out there.

Any favorites?

- Heath





-- 

Heath Rezabek  //  labs.vessel.cc

Icarus Interstellar  /  FarMaker Design Corps  //  icarusinterstellar.org 
<http://icarusinterstellar.org/> 

Open Knowledge Foundation  /  Texas Ambassador for the OKFn  //  okfn.org 
<http://okfn.org/> 

 

 

_______________________________________________
okfn-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss
Unsubscribe: https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/okfn-discuss

Reply via email to