Hi Gustavo, John and list,

I'm sure some one from the communications team will reply but for info there are the following Twitter lists:

 * https://twitter.com/OKFN/lists/okfn-working-groups
 * https://twitter.com/OKFN/lists/okfn-people
 * https://twitter.com/OKFN/lists/okfn-board
 * https://twitter.com/OKFN/lists/okfn-advisory-board
 * https://twitter.com/OKFN/lists/okfn-projects
 * https://twitter.com/OKFN/lists/okfn-local-groups
 * https://twitter.com/OKFN/lists/okfn-on-twitter

These lists are managed by Open Knowledge and are regularly updated. Any issues with accounts or missing groups I suggest you email [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> and they will get things going

Thanks

Marieke
On 15/02/2015 21:21, John Levin wrote:
Hi Gustavo & list,

Asking because I was doing a bit of maintenance on the Open Lit & Open Hums sites, and discovered some dormant twitter accs.

More generally, what is the best way to file bugs for the website? The list of working groups on this page
https://okfn.org/network/
is missing Open Literature and Open Legislation.

Best

John

On 15/02/2015 19:56, Gustavo Silva wrote:
Hi John,

I believe most of the work group teams have their own twitter account. I
think some of those are not work groups, so I am not sure if those are
official twitter accounts related with OKFN.
Nevertheless, one good way to check all accounts is to go to
https://okfn.org/network/ and check if they have twitter accounts.

It is not an easy task but...
By the way, can you tell us why you asked?

2015-02-15 15:27 GMT+00:00 John Levin <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>>:

    Hi,

    I have some questions about some OKFN twitter accounts.

    1: Is OpenLiterature https://twitter.com/__OpenLiterature
<https://twitter.com/OpenLiterature> an OKFN account?

    2: The Open Heritage profile (https://twitter.com/__openheritage
<https://twitter.com/openheritage>) has a link to
http://openheritage.okfn.org/ that leads to a server not found message.

    3: The above accounts, and Open Shakespeare -
    https://twitter.com/__openshakespeare
<https://twitter.com/openshakespeare> - are dormant, with no
    activity since 2012. I know Twitter is one of those things that
    requires constant attention, and therefore is quite burdensome. Does
    OKFN have any strategy for reviving these accounts or running
    twitter accs in general?

    4: And is there a list of all the OKFN-related accounts available
    somewhere?

    TIA

    John

    --
    John Levin
    http://www.anterotesis.com
    http://twitter.com/anterotesis




--

Marieke Guy
Project Coordinator | skype: mariekeguy | tel: 44 (0) 1285 885681 | @mariekeguy <http://twitter.com/mariekeguy>
Open Education Working Group <http://education.okfn.org/>
Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn <http://twitter.com/okfn>| Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> | Blog <http://blog.okfn.org> | Newsletter <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter/>
http://remoteworker.wordpress.com

_______________________________________________
okfn-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss
Unsubscribe: https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/okfn-discuss

Reply via email to