Hi all.

First of all, I want to apologize for missing the meeting. I had an
emergency that I needed to attend to. Nevertheless, I will try to reply on
the forums in the respective topic.
I hope it all went extremely well!


2015-03-05 14:58 GMT+00:00 Svetlana Belkin <[email protected]>:

> It's starting in 2 minutes, come and join us!
>
> On 03/03/2015 04:17 PM, Kersti Wissenbach wrote:
>
>> Dear OK community,
>>
>> A little reminder for our upcoming Open Knowledge Community hangout.
>> It will be great to chat with many of you, so mark your agendas.
>>
>> *March 5, 3.00-4.00PM UTC
>> Join us via
>> *https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gvqcsp4bwnlelciy7l6dwkghlia
>>
>> <https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gvqcsp4bwnlelciy7l6dwkghlia>
>> For more information or to share your comments or questions in case you
>> cannot join please visit our great new forum space
>> http://discuss.okfn.org/t/1st-hangout-march-5-open-
>> knowledge-community-identity/206
>>
>> Looking forward!
>> Kersti
>>
>
> --
> Svetlana Belkin
> A.K.A: belkinsa
> User Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/belkinsa
> _______________________________________________
> okfn-discuss mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/okfn-discuss
>



-- 
Best Regards / Obrigado e com os melhores cumprimentos,
Gustavo Silva

*Open Economics <http://openeconomics.net>, Work Group Coordinator*
*Phonebloks <https://phonebloks.com/en>, Partnership Manager*
_______________________________________________
okfn-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-discuss
Unsubscribe: https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/okfn-discuss

Reply via email to