Dear colleagues,

You still have some time to register to the ELAG’s conference (06-09 June in
Copenhagen): http://elag2016.org/index.php/signup/

This year conference theme is ‘EXIT’. We talk a lot about future developments,
but not so much about what we leave behind. We transition data and
applications. We stop doing some things and start doing new things. What effort
do we put in transitioning data? How do we implement new services? How do we
implement new data models and architecture and what problems do we encounter in
that process? How do we evaluate the effect of transitions?

Find out more in the programme at http://elag2016.org/index.php/program/

We are looking forward seeing you all in Copenhagen!
Valentine Charles
Data R&D Coordinator

T: +31 (0)70 314 0179
M:
E: valentine.char...@europeana.eu
Skype: charles.valentine

Be part of Europe's online cultural movement - join the Europeana Network
Association: http://bit.ly/NetworkAssociation

 #AllezCulture!
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if
you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.