dileepsankhla added a comment.

  @aacid Agree that only one exit call is required but what about the exit
status - EXIT_SUCCESS or EXIT_FAILURE? The issue description talked about the
command line batch processing. For that purpose, should I set a bool "isError"
when failing condition is encountered like "printing is not allowed" and then
based on the isError's status, should I call either exit (EXIT_SUCCESS) or exit
(EXIT_FAILURE)?

INLINE COMMENTS

> aacid wrote in part.cpp:3219
> You have far too many exit calls, i'm 99% sure you could have just one.

Agree that only one exit call is required but what about the exit status -
EXIT_SUCCESS or EXIT_FAILURE? The issue description talked about the command
line batch processing. For that purpose, should I set a bool "isError" when
failing condition is encountered like "printing is not allowed" and then based
on the isError's status, should I call either exit (EXIT_SUCCESS) or exit
(EXIT_FAILURE)?

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL