chinmoyr added a comment.

  In D13114#269280 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13114#269280>, @aacid wrote:

  > Can you explain what's the use case for this?

  Adobe reader allows user to view different signed revisions of a PDF. This
patch intends to implement
  that feature.

  > I thought we had agreed  that using qvariantmaps for passing structures was
a bad idea.
  >  If i have to implement this for my AwesomeGenerator, how do i know what
comes in revData?

  My bad, I thought you were talking about returning a QVariantMap. I will
correct it in next update.

  > Also the API is weird, you have
  >
  >   QString generateDocumentRevision( int revNum );
  >
  > but which revNums are you going to use.

  The revision number starts from 1 and goes till the total number of signature
form fields. The idea here is to
  include the total number of signature fields in generator's metadata which
can then be used by okular gui
  to request generation of a revision using the field number i.e. revNum. After
generating a temporary PDF
  from the byte range specified in signature the generator will return its path.

  > I would really appreciate if you could talk to me on IRC because I'm lost
at what you're trying to accomplish.

  Sorry if that caused you inconvenience. This whole month I am keeping myself
away from using internet
  except for like 15 minutes for replying to emails and phabricator reviews. I
think this week will be no different.
  However, starting next week I will be active on IRC. I hope it is okay with
you (?)

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL