tobiasdeiminger added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> editannottooldialog.cpp:275
>          engineElement.setAttribute( QStringLiteral("type"),
> QStringLiteral("PickPoint") );
> -        engineElement.setAttribute( QStringLiteral("color"),
> QStringLiteral("#000000") );
> +        engineElement.setAttribute( QStringLiteral("color"), fontColor );
>          engineElement.setAttribute( QStringLiteral("block"),
> QStringLiteral("true") );

engine [color] seems to be too ambiguous to store font color in it. Consider
near future, when we want to implement font color support for inline notes.
Then we have two different colors for one annotation, namely "background color"
and "text color". One general color attribute (engine [color] / annotation
[color] ) is not sufficient there. I think it's better to introduce a new
annotation [textColor] attribute now.

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL