sander added a comment.

  > Is there a good UI reason to force users to manually click "force
rasterization", or is it just technical difficulty?

  My current approach is the most simple one; I am not a fan of buttons etc
that change their value depending on other buttons (other than enabledness).

  Also, I'm a pretty sure that people will be surprised when selecting a new
scaling option automagically turns on rasterization.

  All your objections are valid in a sense, but I think they should be covered
in the documentation.  I have tried to find out how to properly extend the
docbook file that comes with Okular, and failed.  Is there any good
documentation available on how to locally build those files into something
legible?

  Given the promise of future documentation improvements, can this patch be
approved?

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL