michaelweghorn added a comment.

  In D18118#391100 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18118#391100>, @sander wrote:

  > Do you speak for both mouse clicks and touch screen 'clicks'?  Because the
original wish is really only about touch screens, and the effects of this patch
on mouse clicks was at least partially caused by my laziness (it's currently
easier to treat them both the same).

  My idea was that single-finger swipe might be an appropriate and better
alternative after all, making a change in the single mouse click behaviour
unnecessary, also  for the touch screen case. In this case, I'd suggest to
leave it "as is" for touch screens as well.  However, I must admit I never
actually used Okular on a touch screen device. What do you think?

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18118