ngraham added a comment.

  I don't think the section headings really added much. Most of them were group
boxes with one item, which is pointless. When using a FormLayout style,  in
general you want to make the labels self-explanatory as much as possible so you
don't need section headers. To separate groups of related settings, you can add
some whitespace that has the effect of grouping things together in a very
natural-looking way. We do this extensively in other FormLayouts and people
generally think it looks good:
  F6858748: Screenshot_20190529_135149.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F6858748>
  F6858751: Screenshot_20190529_135305.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F6858751>

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL