alex-l added a comment.

  Hey there, Gwenview, Kate and Kwrite icons are by me.

  I'm here just to point out that those are icons i.e. UI elements. They must
be simple and descriptive of what the app does.

  Instead if it's a matter of identity what you need is a logo and other
artworks.

  Please don't turn those icons in arbitrary logos like other apps do, like
Atom text editor or VS Code.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T10243

To: alex-l
Cc: alex-l, starbuck, cullmann, IlyaBizyaev, ognarb, arrowd, abetts, stikonas,
knauss, mglb, filipf, mludwig, aacid, lesliezhai, elvisangelaccio, kossebau,
trickyricky26, ndavis, yurchor, #kde_games, #ark, #kde_pim,
#discover_software_store, #yakuake, #kate, #okular, #gwenview, #konsole,
#kde_applications, #vdg, ngraham, cblack, konkinartem, ian, jguidon, hannahk,
Ghost6, jraleigh, MrPepe, fbampaloukas, squeakypancakes, alexde,
IohannesPetros, GB_2, crozbo, firef, alexeymin, skadinna, genaxxx,
aaronhoneycutt, jriddell, mbohlender