Hi Guillaume,

most of what is missing has been implemented in

  https://invent.kde.org/graphics/okular/-/merge_requests/537

Best,
Oliver

On 15.03.23 18:31, Guillaume Gheysen wrote:
Dear Okular developers,

I am using Okular to e-sign documents (using Belgian Eid) and I really
appreciate your work. However, I don't find the options to configure the
signature drawn on the pdf (font, content, etc.) and I need to make a huge
rectangle to have a visible signature (which is not often possible). It is
possible to have information about this configuration or do you know when this
feature will be available ? Thank you.

Best regards,

Guillaume Gheysen