There's probably nothing you are doing wrong. The OL is undergoing a
major revision to its underlying technology and while that is ongoing
there cannot be updates to the search indexes. I don't know if there is
an estimated time when search will be running again.

kc

On 2/24/13 7:52 AM, kltrg wrote:
> I've recently started to edit books here and there, adding details, but also
> adding editions or books. I noticed something strange and frustrating: new
> editions and books don't appear if I search for them. They don't even appear
> on the authors page.
> I thought it might be a caching issue and waited for some days, but they
> still aren't there.
>
> One example:
> http://openlibrary.org/works/OL16799419W/L%27apiculture_selon_Samuel_Beckett
>
> Do you know about this issue? Or am I doing something wrong?

Karen Coyle
kco...@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net
ph: 1-510-540-7596
m: 1-510-435-8234