OK, when I click on that link I get the "DAISY creation failed" message.
I don't know why we get different results. I'll try to contact someone
at the archive who might be able to answer this.

kc

On 12/18/17 11:42 AM, Roger Loran Bailey wrote:

> The error page I am getting says 400 bad request. The web page cannot be
> found. When the first book I tried did that I tried several more and it
> happened with all of them, but here is the URL of the first one I tried:
> https://ia800907.us.archive.org/epub/index.php?id=krishnamurtitohi00kris_191&dir=/2/items/krishnamurtitohi00kris_191&doc=krishnamurtitohi00kris_191&type=daisy
>
> On 12/18/2017 9:39 AM, Karen Coyle wrote:
>> I tried and got the message:
>>
>> DAISY creation failed
>>
>> Is that the message that you are getting? Can you post the exact link
>> that gets your error?
>>
>> kc
>>
>> On 12/18/17 5:49 AM, Roger Loran Bailey wrote:
>>> Right now every time I try to download a protected Daisy book I am
>>> getting an error page telling me that the page cannot be found.

Karen Coyle
kco...@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net
m: 1-510-435-8234 (Signal)
skype: kcoylenet/+1-510-984-3600