If you can send me a list of the nine missing-page corrupted EPUBs
(send Open Library URLs if you can) I can open a ticket. I had pretty
much thought that had been fixed, the reports of that issue have
shrunk to zero in the support inbox. There's a good chance we're
moving to EPUB generation on-the-fly moving forward (less storage,
better ability to change generation techniques as they improve) but
that hasn't been implemented yet.

________
Jessamyn

librarian.net ::: jessamyn.com ::: jessamyn.info ::: box 345, randolph vt 05060