I second that . Here is a message I sent to the list last July:

I have had a lot of experience dealing with the three companies who make
pre-bent fuel lines in the last year -- none of it has been very good. Here
is my experience:

Classic Tube -- Customer friendly and accommodating. I ordered a several
straight tubes that I eventually used to make my own tube set. They were
very responsive. I did not order any pre-bent tube sets from them although I
saw a set and wasn't impressed.

Fineline Tube -- MEDIOCRE. They were very accommodating but not very
responsible. I sent them an old tube to match and they lost it.  They were
very apologetic. They sent me a tube set but the quality was not very good.
When I complained they credited me the full amount without returning it. It
took them forever to do anything. I would not recommend them.

Inline Tube -- THE VERY WORST. What they sent me was poorly made and didn't
fit. When I called them back to return the item I was told that the item,
even though in their catalog, was a "non stock item" and couldn't be
returned. Their "customer service rep"--Marc was absolutely belligerent. I
filed a claim with my credit card company and finally got the charge
reversed. There is much more to the story and this is only a summary.
Needless to say, I would NOT recommend then for anything.

I would recommend that you get a get high quality tube flaring tool and make
your own tubes. That is what I finally did and they are significantly better
than any I have seen from the three companies that make pre-bent tubes. I
got a Ridgid double flaring tool and it works great. If you go for stainless
you will be using single flares.

I wish I knew then what I know now--it would have saved me a lot of money
and a ton of time.

Joe