Alan,

I have used Tom Langdon's mini GM HEI for over 2 years now.  Not sure what
type of vehicle was the donor, but it looks good (small cap vs the old large
cap) and has not failed me yet.  Tom Langdon has some excellent quality
upgrades to our ole chevy's.  Check out his stuff at:

http://www.stoveboltengineco.com/acartpro/product.asp?productid=123

{SNIP}
> We've been posting about the Pertronix points replacement recently, and I
> said that I thought by now there must be better options.  I notice Tom had
> upgraded to a GM HEI ignition on his 235 motor.  Does anybody know what GM
> Vehicle(s) that might apply to?
>
> Alan

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links