Paul:  I didn't see these dimensions in the article.  Are you going to take
them?  Please let everyone know if you do.

Thanks,

Nick K.
74 454 Vette
Oak Island NC

"Paul R. Wisner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

........ all the dimensions listed for the pattern to the bed
sidewall (forgot to write them down) but the two I did were correct.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links