Here is the contact intormation and a plug from him on his other items that he
works on.

BRENDA KASTER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:06:23 -0500 (EST)
From: BRENDA KASTER
Subject: Re: Question from eBay Member
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No problem Dan. I like to stay busy, it keeps me out
of the bingo halls!!. While you are at it, my main
forte is old Chevrolet heaters. I restore these by the
hundreds and have a large inventory of all kinds of
30's-50's Chevrolet car/truck heaters. I also restore
hood and trunk car emblems. Have several of my
restored hood/trunk emblems on $100,000.00 46-48
Chrysler Town & Country sedans and convertibles.
Regards, Rodger.---

 Dan Robinson
wrote:
> all was fine I mentioned it on a list I subscribe to
> and looks like another guy would like to consider
> your services might I send your email address to the
> yahoo group oldchevytrucks?
>
> BRENDA KASTER wrote:Hi Dan:
> Was my restoration work on your horn button
> satisfactory to you????. You should have it back by
> now. My email address is stated above. Thanks.
> Rodger.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links