Some of y'all have said to get the Steele rear window
channel rubber. A couple of y'all have said you
couldn't really see a difference between Steele's and
Chevy Duty's rubber when they were laid side by side.

I'm guessing if the Steele one is really worth what
they're charging it must be more pliable/fit better
since it must be made out of a different rubber
composite?

Jon L.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links