Thats a pretty good wrecker you found if he takes it back....most
every one I've dealt with is buyer beware and no refunds unless you
spend on the "warranty". I used to have a good friend that owned a
yard, cut me a lot of deals and sponsored my enduro cars, he got tired
of the EPA hounding him so he converted over to an RV storage yard
now.

"t80c26" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jeff..actually had the punkins sitting on the floor side by side.
Your info
> was dead on, timely, and accurate. The yard guy sold us 5.13. We are
heading
> down there to thump him with it.
>
> Roy

[EMAIL PROTECTED]