Nate, have a small box I wish to send to you. A "Suprise Package" and
need your UPS able address. Won't be a bomb, just some left-overs I
have around garage.

I'm also in need of the four bolts to hold on a Holley float bowl, and
a plastic High Idle Cam on linkage for same. The bolts need to pass
through the 1/2" or so thick Power valve block or Meter block or
whatever it's called? The ones I have are made with adapters and
springs, no long bolts. Strangest thing I ever saw, and no one else has
seen them either. They sure look factory like they belong there. The
heads are small phillips and hard to tighten and loosen. I wish to
change them. These are on a 2bbl truck carb on an IH engine.
 You have anything? I would consider a hole carb if cheap!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links