Larry ,
 I can't get enough of your log entrys and wish I had half the guts to  do
what youv'e accomplished.  I mean tackling lower A- pillar rust  repair, buying
what tools ya need to do it and just going for it, all the while  documenting
and making mistakes for all for us to say "that sounds like my  kinda dumb
luck "
How many have thought to ourselves - do I have a problem like he is working
on with mine, or  - I always wanted to try a car show but thought my truck
wasn't ready.
Do not ever stop the entry's, and like my AD, I am sure that the projects
won't end either!

Eric Kozlowski
Motor City

[EMAIL PROTECTED]