I need to shorten the longer of the two shift linkage arms. Can I remove
the shaft and the mechanism from the housing with the top half off but
leaving the bottom half attached to the steering column?

The entire housing was full of grease and there was no gasket between
the two housing halfs. Is that correct?

Someone mentioned nylon bushings recently - anybody got any pictures?

Peter

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links