I've seen them welded, I've seen them not.  Maybe it depends on the factory
just as some used clutch head screws and some not?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:In a message dated 7/25/2005 9:43:52 PM Central
Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The rear sill is typically welded to the bed sides after bolting it up. Yes
you will have to cut the welds to get it apart.

My '48 bed was not welded when I disassembled it. I took it completely apart
without cutting anything. Maybe 50+ years of being together has it "rusted"
in place?

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside
Oakwood, IL

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution
inevitible.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links