Okay Rhoni, you won half the prize.  I Went into my box of linkage and in there
I put a copy of the manual page Section 6, Sheet 4.0.  It clearly shows the
brake return spring on the top hole and clutch return spring on the bottom
hole.  Thats the problem with 3 year (or more) restorations.  You tend to
forget what you knew just a short while ago!

Nick K.
51 261 3100, "Period Correct"
74 454 Vette, "Pure Stock"
Oak Island NC

Nick Kowalchuk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links