What you do is : send a note to Pertronix with your distributor number
(it's stamped into the tag on the side or directly in the case on
older models) and once you have the correct part # , start checking
prices at various hot rod shops as the price can vary wildly ! I used
to buy them for onlt $35.00 ! .

-Nate
     Zort  wrote:

> Kurt and Nate: I'm new to this list and just got my truck a couple
> of weeks ago. Who sells these Petronics pointless ignitions you are
> speaking of? Sounds like the way to go. What do they cost?
>
> Zort

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links