Nice truck and the Christmas Card was cute too..

Casey Herbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Jerry,
I took a photo of the truck without us.
Took a picture of wife hanging out window
Wife took picture of me hanging out window
Took them all into photoshop and layered, manipulated, etc. blurred
background.
Took about an hour of fussing around.
Casey

> Message: 6
> Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:42:01 -0800 (PST)
> From: Mr JERRY CYRE
> Subject: Re: Re: Women and trucks...
>
> HEY, CASEY WHAT PROGRAM DID YOU USE TO GET THAT GREAT PICTURE?

Christmas
> card...
> Consider it sent to all the listers....
>
> www.flyingfoto.com/3800/flare_truck_V3.jpg
>
> We had our first date in the thing back in 1979, she loves riding around
in
> it.
> Working on it on the other hand hasn't been of great interest to her.
> She has her own pre-occupations.
>
> Best to all this holiday season.
> Help those you can, and be kind to those you can't.
>
> Casey
>

> Ole Chevy and GMC trucks rule!
>
> To unsubscribe, send an email (with no subject, no body, just the email),
to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yahoo! Groups Links

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links