-----Original Message-----
From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of RobJ
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 7:46 PM
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [old-chevy-truck] NOT O.K.

I don't spend as much time on the list as I wish I could, but have
noticed that this thread seems to have sunk into the type of language
that isn't appropriate on the list.  Clean up your (collective) acts
folks. Not specifically targeting Wolf...the same applies to all.

Rob