I'm surprised they haven't tried to steal it already.

Most kids and adults probably have no interest in
these trucks, in old cars, etc.

Now the Barrett Jackson stuff... THAT they probably
like.

Old trucks have substance, not fluff. People today
like fluff and appearance, video in the SUV, game
consoles, etc.

On the other hand I see ever more SUVs with for sale
signs. I'm guessing that fluff is getting too pricey
for them, if they ever could afford it.

Jon L.

--- vwnate1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sadly , in this neighborhood , none of the local
> kids wants a ride .
>
> A few of the Latino gang bangers would like to steal
> my truck but
> that's it .
>
> When I was about 5 years old , getting a ride in an
> old truck was
> the biggest thrill I could imagine....
>
> Wait ~ nothing's changed =8-)
>
> -Nate
>      Tom   wrote:
> >
> > I understand that Nate, just kidding......
> >
> >   It is best to be nice to the neighbors, give
> them a ride in your
> old iron, let them appreciate it.
> >
> >   Tom

[EMAIL PROTECTED]