Nate or anyone:

Where exactly is the 'Oakie' bushing?  Is it inside the torque tube?

        -----Original Message-----
        From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom C
        Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 9:45 AM
        To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Spam:0007 SpamScore] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Re:
Vibration at slow pull

        Thanks very much, Nate. I'll check this out and see if
anything's loose. That little gremlin is hiding in there somewhere, and
maybe I can squeeze him out with a little tightening. I appreciate the
info.
        Tom Caperton
        '47-2nd Series ... in Whiteville, NC
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:tcaperton%40ec.rr.com>