I'm hardly the deft businessmen that Southern has on their payroll (insert
sarcasm) but you would think that in the world of "custom" you would let the
buyer order what engine he wants.   Lets face it, since the price is over
50K you would think they could have a plus/minus variable in the markup that
would allow for custom engines based on the buyer's request.   Anything else
is just bad business or may I say stupid.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links