I was wrong (not the first time today).  The TF GMC manual only covers
one PTO gear box and it doesn't look like yours Dan.  Sorry.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of 47 1 ton Dan
        Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 11:32 AM
        To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: RE: [old-chevy-truck] PTO question

        It's made by Tulsa Power Take-Off (which apparently no longer
exists). I posted new pictures on the web photo page (since apparently
you cannot attach them here). They are under "47 1 ton".
        The winch is made by Mead-Morrison (also no longer around).
        The new photos show the interior of the truck with the gear
shift, PTO and brake levers, the name plate on the PTO, the hook-up to
the winch, and 'Mater today.

        Dan

        "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:Bill.Hanlon%40hp.com> > wrote:
        The GMC 55-59 shop manual has a bunch of PTO info. If you can
figure
        out what model you have I'll check my manual and see if it is in
there.
        PTOs are not something that changes year by year.