Start cheapest or easiest to access, and work up. How long since you've
turned it up; minor tuneup. Look at the plugs, points, rotor and cap.
Then after you've check the items that others just mentioned, think
about the carb. There are three circuits in the carb; starting(choke),
running(not idle) and idle. Sounds like the vehicle is warmed and carb
in using the running circuit and it may have dirt in it. Maybe
something else related to too much heat?  ...bill
--- In old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, "johnmsaksa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I have a 1951 chev pu. it has a 235 engine. my question is, when the
> truck has been driven 15 to 20 min, its starts to jerk at cruising
> speed, like it is missing or running out of gas. does any one know
what
> this might be. thanks, John

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links