Alan,
Yes, I guess it does.  What I mean though is that once your wheel falls off
well........your worst fear cant get much worse.

Speaking of which, I should add two cents about powder coating rims.   I saw a
thread a while back about this and I wanted to caution about safety.   When
powder coating rims the lug holes should be plugged.    What happens in my
experience is that when you first mount the rims, the nuts wont quite "cut" the
powder coat and snug up.  However, eventually the coating pops (makes a clean
break around the hole) leaving the lug nut loose.    Dont ask me how I learned
about this.   =)

Scott

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links