I'm in Sheridan, Oregon.  If you've never heard of it, it's about 30
miles W-Nw of Salem; and 55 miles S-SW of Portland.  Unfortunantly the
only breaker bar I can get is a 3/4" drive; and the socket is about
$18. (in Sheridan).  If I'm going to purchase a socket for a wrench I
don't own, I might as well buy the $30. star wrench at Napa.  That way
I'd have it to keep.  Opening a museum is not cheap.  You guys restore
one or two vehicles.  Imagine a couple of dozen, plus a monorail,
locomotives, railcars, trollies, horse-drawn wagons, tractors,
airplanes (when we get one), etc.  You can see why I'm not ready to
fork over $30. for a wrench I'll use once every few years.

If any of you are near here, I'd really appreciate borrowing a
15/16th.; or if you have a tow truck, or know how to free up the locked
brakes, please come HELP!

We have been given a couple of 46 somewhat parted out chevy pickups;
and any help getting them here from WA would make for some parts
available for some of you.

Don

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links