I'm trying to get some more room in my garage and I've got two AD In cab fuel
tanks with the tank gauge units that I'll never have any use for.  Before I
list them on other sites, I'll offer them to you guys.  I'm in Corona, CA.  No
charge, just come and take them away.  You can't ship tanks that have had fuel
in them, so you'll have to pick them up.  They were in the back of a 49 panel
that I cut up for body parts on my Canopy Express and I've had them inside ever
since I've had them.  I've never tested them, but there's no visible rust.

Steve Ley
51 Chevrolet Canopy Express

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links