From: Sterling Muth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 4:55 pm
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Brake master cylinder 1948 Chev 3/4 ton

Hi All
I am planning on replacing the original single master cylinder brakes with a
new more modern and safer unit. Any one have a sugestion I/E ease of
instalation. cost, effectiveness, etc. ?

Thanks

    When the police don't obey the law, then there is no law; only a struggle
for survival.
  ---- Billy Jack

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links