I have a 54 stakebed chevy truck. I bought it disassembled and have
spent the last 6 months putting it together. It has a original green
paint and most of the parts are original. The electrical system was
missing, so I purchased an easy wire system that is not going to work,
to much aftermarket wiring. The problem I am having is I cant get any
spark to the plugs. I am looking at wire diagrams and they are not
right. I am going to order the harness from chevyduty and maybe that
will help. What do you think?
Dave

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links