You guys have probably answered this a million times but I searched and
didn't find exactly what I needed.  I have removed the tranny and now
am staring at a bi0g hunk of metal that hides the clutch. I assume is
part of the bell housing.  The clutch is in front of this.  Does this
or can this chunk of metal be moved or need to be?  How do I proceed
from here to get the clutch and clutch fork out then the fly wheel.
does the clutch have to be loosened like a truck wheel on opposite
sides?  How do you turn the assebmly it if it does?  Are there any
pictorial guides?  Shop manual says just remove it.  I'm better with
bicycles and probably should stay there but tired of riding them. Would
like to move up to trucks.  Thanks for your help!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links