I have not tried them, but I have heard about

S & S ELECTRONICS
(818) 790-2660
4602 Grand Ave
La CaƱada-Flintridge CA 91011

RADIO repair, tube or transistor, auto radios 1930-1970, home radio
from 1930-1960, parts & labor guaranteed, 40 years experience. S&S
Electronics, 818-790-2660, near Pasadena, CA.

You might give them a call.

jonas