I reckon it was the moderator himself that started the thread.  I reckon he
made his position clear when we signed on.  I'm a vet, too.  I was too young
for Viet Nam; signed my papers at 17 in Oakland AFEES to join the Marines and
they were evacuating Saigon.  That said, I have kept my yap shut about how I
feel about political and war stuff.  I reckon if it were my group I would speak
my mind, but I'm a guest here.  Am I wrong in assuming that this thread gives
us license to speak our mind as well?  Maybe it should be a once a year thing.
Mr. moderator has been real good about keeping the spam down.  Maybe the
concept that we discuss strictly Old Chevy trucks is in conflict with basic
human nature and too formal for a friendly list that we are.  Anyone have tips
on mounting Fentons with a stock mainifold?  I have an aluminum plate that was
for water but I want to exhaust gas cool it by using compression elbows.  Until
now I haven't had much
 luck with the tube bending.  Also could someone describe in detail the mods to
the mounting tabs?

When the police don't obey the law, then there is no law; only a struggle for
survival.
---- Billy Jack

Warning........If my signal is blinking, I'm not asking for permission
-----Anonymous truck driver

It's not your age, your gender, your color or your race or even your
religion.....it's your behavior
--------Sweetietheswede