From: Roy Marks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Harmonic balancer installation
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 4:20 AM

OK...there several messages we got the thing off, what is the proper procedure
to get it back on? It appears to be an "interference fit" which would suggest
maybe a little heat and a few taps with a hammer. However, "tapping" on the end
of a cranckshaft just doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

Roy Marks
'51 3600
"The Sleepy Dragon"