  _____

From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Pohlar
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 1:58 PM
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [old-chevy-truck] Fuel Tank liner.

Bill in Oregon may have a point that needs considering. I'm assuming that he
is talking about "modern fuels" as in the recent (recent in our terms)
addition of ethanol to the mix. Maybe we'll hear from someone who has seen a
liner failure that was supposedly/allegedly caused by the gasoline blend. In
my particular area, we have just started with a 10 percent maximum allowable
fuel mix in the regular pump gas. At least they are just starting to label
the pumps anyway to inform that the fuels may contain a max of 10 percent
ethanol.

Jeff in Clermont, FL
53 3800 Chev

9:20 AM