Not cool, Dude.  Not the place for this.

--- On Mon, 10/27/08, mark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: mark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [oletrucks] a voting issue
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Monday, October 27, 2008, 10:57 AM

I have very strong feelings on a california ballot measure. if you want to
message me offlist-i can provide a video that emphasizes and reinforces that
issue.
Actually its an issue that you may be voting on in your state too.
email me and i will send you a link.
Obviously I dont want to even mention the issue here as this is not the right
forum but i am using this forum to reach as many people as i can.
and no-this has ZERO to do with president.
Mark

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html

===  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
===  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
===  Other lists available at
===      http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo
===  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive