my 58 cab has had major reconstuctive surgery; new cab corners front & rear,
rockers, steps, lower hinge pockets and floors. i'm looking at my inner fender
mounts (skirt to cab in the assembly manual, sect 11 sheet 5.01). i mounted the
left and right brackets mirrored, _l  l_ as i remember them coming off, but the
assembly manual shows the brackets mount the same way, l_  l_ .  some times the
drawing in the assembly manual can be confusing. i have the left side mounted
as in the drawing, but my right side looks backwards from the manual. can
anyone help me out here?Kurt 58 3100 Apache project the "Duracell Project" it
keeps going... and going...When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not
screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car.