To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com; oletru...@autox.team.net
From: oldchevypic...@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 09:58:48 -0500
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] 1951 1/2 Frame Free

Does anyone have any interest in a 51 rolling frame for free? It still has the
torque tube rear and a 55 first series front end with new brake lines and hoses
on it.
I also have some fenders, lots of inner fenders, bed parts etc for 51 1/2 ton
truck as well. I would like to give it away to whomever needs them. Otherwise
they are going to the scrap yard.
I live in PA (18976).
Thanks,
Dan