I have found an 235 intake manifold that hopefully will fit my 54 on Craigslist
about 2 hours away in Wichita.  Is there any easy way to be sure it's the
correct manifold before I drive two hours and buy it? --  Other than the carb
mounting stud spacing??  Is there a casting or part number I can look for?  I
haven't pulled off the old manifold yet that apparently must be for a 216.

Ron