Hi All, tonight, Wednesday, January 26, 2011, is the debut broadcast of
Discovery Channel's "Desert Car Kings"; an old car related reality show, filmed
in THE GREAT STATE OF ARIZONA. We, in the Arizona Collector Car Community are
very excited for this program to highlight the old car hobby in our state.

PS: For the wrecked PLYWOOD, I got my LF fender trim SS piece from Desert
Valley Auto Parts, which is owned by the McClure family, the main characters in
Desert Car Kings.